Monday, October 20, 2008

Boo-tiful Halloween Brag Book Page 1

Happy Monday!

Saturday was my first day of work. It was nice to be back in my old desk. Once I got there, it was just like old times. My boss and I caught up on a few things and I was able to make a dent in the project I am working on for her. I am truly blessed she is giving me this opportunity to work at my convenience, around hubby’s schedule and my MoM’s club schedule.

Sunday we took the boys to our neighbor’s grandson’s third birthday party. We’ve had a few play dates with Logan (yes, his name is Logan also) but I didn’t really know what he was in to. I took a wild guess while at Wally World the other day and picked up a dinosaur toy and I hit the nail on the head. Turn’s out he was having a dinosaur party. Woo Hoo! I am so happy he loved the dino toy and I hope he enjoys it for years to come.

Tuesday is my MoM’s club pumpkin patch trip and we also have our Halloween carnival this Saturday, and I am hosting both. I am also going to be working a few hours each night, so I don’t foresee me finishing the Halloween brag book pages before Halloween. I am sorry but I am just running out of time this month and I am wondering if I have taken on too much recently.

I do have two brag book pages that I started but never fully finished embellishing them, so I am going to offer them ‘as is’ with plenty of room and opportunity for you to customize and make your own personal pages. I hope you enjoy them.

Have a great day!

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.

2 comments:

MomSoto said...

Hi there.
Thank you for this wonderful brag BOOOOO-k page ;)
(sorry just couldnt help myself LOL)

This blog is listed on Twisted Challenges Freebie List today.

Anonymous said...

Wow..! These Halloween pages are looking super cute. Great job.