Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Splendor Brag Book Pages Day 1

Happy Monday Everyone!

I am so sad I don’t have any pumpkin patch photos to share everyone. Friday afternoon Kaden came down with a fever and Logan followed soon after. I can’t believe how often the boys have been sick this summer. I guess it is only to be expected since we are out and about almost every day.

We rescheduled the pumpkin patch with my parents to this upcoming Saturday. Instead of going to Livermore, my parents are going to head towards our house and we are going to meet at Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland. This farm has train rides, a petting zoo, pig races, a corn maze, wagon rides, and much more. The boys will definitely have a blast there.

I think I am going to take the boys costumes with us to see if we can get some cute photos of them in their costumes. We got a few cute photos last year while the boys were dressed up in a pumpkin patch. They were the cutes little skeleton pirates I have ever seen. (OK, so I might be a little bias. LOL!)



This week I have four brag book pages from my Fall Splendor kit. I am going to offer one page per day this week, in the order of the preview from left to right. I hope you enjoys these and can scrap many of memories with them.

Have a great day!

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.

3 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Ooooh, these are very nice ;) Thank You!

casskaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
casskaye said...

Thanks for the pages - they're wonderful. Your boys are adorable. I looked up Wheatland but it is probably too far away from me. (Sunnyvale). Pooey. It sounds awesome. :) We will probably head to Half Moon Bay. I love the idea of taking the costumes. My 15 month old is going to be a lion this year. Anyway, thanks again! :)