Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Splendor Brag Book Pages Day 3

Did you miss me yesterday? LOL! I got caught up trying to get a few things organized for my new store and I totally forgot to get the next brag book page posted.

What’s that you say? Did I say store? That’s right; I am opening up a store. Times are tough for everyone right now and we are no exception. Right now I just have a couple of items in the store and I still have more I need to add as time permits. This isn’t going to be a big store, just some commercial use items I have and some of the personal use kits that have links that have expired. I am still going to offer freebie personal use kits, albums, collabs as well as some commercial use freebies.

If you want to take a look at the new store, there is a link on the upper right hand side of the blog, but please be patient with me as I build my inventory. Also, I am still working on setting up an automatic download for products after they are purchased. Until I resolve this, I will need to e-mail the download key(s) for the kits/resources that have been ordered. If there are any ‘seasoned’ store owners out there that have any advice for me, I would love to hear everything you are willing to share. (yes, I am sending out a plea. LOL!).

If you are wondering about me working for my (old) boss, that has been put on hold for a bit. Her mother was diagnosed with cancer a month after her father passed. A couple of weeks ago she went in for surgery to remove the cancer and they didn’t get it all because it had spread farther than expected. So she has unfortunately taken a turn for the worse. If you could remember her in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated.

Today’s brag book page is the third page in the preview. There is one more page that I will post tomorrow.

Have a great day and…

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.

1 comment:

mmikes said...

I love your quick pages. Thanks so much