Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christ is Born Kit & Creative Scraps Store Sale

Happy Wednesday!

Did ya’ll have a chance to stop by the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebie blog? And if you did, how is your hard drive holding up? LOL! That is such an amazing list of designer freebies. Please remember to leave Antionette some much deserved love for all her hard work if you stop by.

Antoinette is such a kind and generous person to work with and I can’t wait to participate in this event again next year. And remember, I’ll keep the link up (on the right side under 'Upcoming Events') for the month of December so you can easily find your way back to grab some more treats.

My Creative Scraps Store is on sale again!

This week my store at Creative Scraps Store is on sale! All my personal use products are just $1.00 and all my commercial use products are 25% off. This sale ends Sunday, December 7th.



I also have a new kit in my Creative Scraps Store called Christ is Born. I made this kit in remembrance of the true meaning of Christmas.

The best explanation about the true meaning of Christmas I have ever heard, was the one Linus gave to Charlie Brown...

“And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.”

LUKE 2:8-14

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Happy Scrapping!







(The word art is included in the elements download)

No comments: