Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love Always Overlays Freebie

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

A lot of you are probably wondering what happened to all the freebies. Well, to sum it up in one word…..life. Christmas was busy for us as for all I am sure, and then we had the boys’ birthday right after. Now Logan has croup and my external hard drive with all of scrapping stuff has started to fail. So, I am here, without my beloved hard drive, as it now sits at my back computer transferring all the files to a new hard drive. I feel so lost without it. LOL!

Something else that has been taking up a bit of my time is setting up my own personal store. This is something I have wanted to do for some time because I can now host my own freebies instead of hosting them on 4shared. My files are now more secure and cannot be shared through groups as has happened in the past with 4 shared.

I haven’t had an official GRAND OPENING yet as I am planning on lots of fun, contests, and a HUGE sale. When I do schedule the grand opening you, my blogging buddies, will be the first to know.

There have been so many changes, all for the better, over here in my little digi scrapping world with the opening of the new store (plus all the stores I now sell in), new logos and blinkies, new previews, and a big change in my TOU's. I have decided all my PU items (excluding albums and QP’s) will now be S4H/S4O OK.

I want to thank you all that are still hanging in there with me. These are all big changes for me that have come quite fast, but I know these changes are needed to grow. I truly appreciate each and every one of you for growing with me.

I have also been playing with some new techniques. One of the new techniques I am trying is creating overlays with brushes and shapes. I know, it sounds so basic but believe it or not, I have never done this before. I have so many gorgeous brushes and shapes that I have yet to use and this is the perfect opportunity to show them off. I think I am going to start offering the new overlays in grayscale CU OK and also recolored as PU/S4H/S4O OK.

Here are previews of the first two overlay sets I have created. The Soft Floral Overlays I created with brushes designed by Stephanie at Obsidian Dawn and the Love Always Overlays were created with shapes designed by Lady Shannon at Memories Made Easy. I should have the Soft Floral Overlays in store by the weekend and the Love Always Overlays …….(drum roll please)…….are my freebie to you today!

I hope you enjoy them and I would love to hear any feedback you have for me.



The Love Always Overlays are on a transparent background. I did not add an additional texture because I wanted to leave that up to you. The colored background behind the overlays is for display purposes only in this preview.

(Click image to download from my store)



Country Hollow Scraps February Mega Kit hits stores today. GET IT FREE with any purchase of .01 or more from any of their Fabulous Designers.



February's Valentine's Delight Mega Kit

LINK: http://www.countryhollowscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=190&products_id=594

Instructions: Place this "Mega" kit in cart which is priced at $5.00 and put any other product from the store in your cart. Use the following code to deduct the price of the Mega:

CODE: febmega09

This gorgeous Mega Kit features 97 Papers beautiful papers and 266 Elements.

Contributing Designers:

Crazed Creations
Arty Pharty
Artlor Designs
Country Hollow Creations
Digital Embellishments
Itz A Neet Design
Kalo Designs
Scrappin with lil ole me
S.G.Rowe Designs
Sharon BeckerStephs
Graphxsassy scrap designs
wildcat designs

I'm off for the night and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing. Love the overlays. Congrats on all your new adventures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the overlays. Sending Huggs from Corrine in WA

MemoryKeeper said...

Your overlays are perfect, they look like real vellum...

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come Scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Mumure said...

Thank you so much :)