Sunday, February 1, 2009

Embellished Frame Freebie

Happy Monday!

Did you watch the Super Bowl yesterday? We did and we were rooting for the underdogs, the Arizona Cardinals. My computer was on my lap most of the time scrapping of course, but I did look up once and a while to see who was winning. LOL!

Hubby and I have made it a family ritual to just stay at home and watch the game together with the boys, and now that the boys are getting a bit older they sit and yell touchdown when either team scores. It’s really, really cute. And you know Daddy is so excited the boys are watching and participating in sports with him. It’s a guy thing. :)

What did you think about the commercials? Did you have your 3D glasses ready? We put the 3D glasses on the boys so they could watch the cartoon commercial right at the beginning of half time and they really enjoyed it. They looked so cute in those glasses you know I just had to take some photos.





Now it's time for some scrap booking (that is why you came isn't it??? LOL!) and a freebie! I know I mentioned in my last post that I have been playing with some brushes that I have, and so I have another freebie for you. I have for you today.....an embellished frame.

It’s actually pretty funny because this is a frame that I will probably never use; it’s just not my style. LOL! I could see using this frame to scrap a photo of the boys with their Great Grandma, if I could get all three of them in a photo together. LOL! I do like the way it turned out though so I thought I’d offer it as a freebie to you.

This frame is PU only, not commercial use, scrap for hire or scrap for others.

(Click image to download)

No comments: