Sunday, March 15, 2009

CT Layout's

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

It’s been a bit chaotic this past week at our house. Last weekend we began potty training Kaden and this weekend Logan began potty training. I never intended on potty training them together but it seems to be working better than potty training Kaden by himself.

Kaden did great last week, except for Friday when we had a few setbacks. He had been wearing ‘big boy tighty whities’ (as he calls them) and only had two or three mistakes all week. Then Friday, every time I put on a tighty whitey he instantly peed in them. Ugh! I think I took the setback harder than he did. LOL!

Once we started Logan on Saturday, it became a huge competition. I mean HUGE! This has ended up being a blessing in disguise because both boys went accident free all weekend! Woo Hoo! My boys are Big Boys!

I know we will probably still have our ups and downs but I am just so excited and proud of them right now. I will always be so proud of them, even through all the little setbacks.

This morning I have some gorgeous layouts to share with you that some of my talented guest CT’s created using my Spring Garden Kit. Don’t forget to stop by their blogs to let them know how precious all these layouts are.

The first set of layouts were created by Stephanie R. at Mommy's Memories. She highlighted her adorable daughter in these cute layouts.





The next set of layout were created by Rose W. at My Life In Pictures. Rose used a couple of her daughter’s Grandmother’s favorite photos to scrap this double page layout.





Thank you to these two amazing ladies! The layouts are truly beautiful!

Last but not least is a preview of my Spring Garden Kit the CT's used. From now until 3/31/09 it is 50% off at my stores.



You can find this kit 50% off until 3/31/09 at the following stores:

Kalo Designs, Country Hollow Scraps, Digiscrap Shop, Infinita Meg, Moo Two Designs, Scrap Mall, and Scrappin' Out Loud.

No comments: