Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Garden Kit & (CLOSED) CT Call

Happy Thurday Everyone!

I am looking for a couple of creative people to do 2 layouts and post to 4 galleries, one being at my forum, one at DST and the other 2 are of your choice using the following new kit of mine:



Full Size 12"x12" Kit. Includes 8 papers and 70 elements.

Elements include: 4 Clips, 3 Beaded Wires, 3 Bows, 4 Bracket Frames, 4 Buttons, 5 Flaris, 3 Flourishes, 3 Flowers, 3 Folded Flowers, 4 Frames, 3 Sets Photo Corners, 4 Ribbons, 3 Ric Rac's, 3 Staples, 1 Stem w/ Leaves, 4 Swirls, 1 Layered Tag, 4 Tags, 1 Tree, 1 Grass Border, 2 Butterflies, 1 Bird, 1 Frog, 1 Caterpillar and 1 Snail.

Personal Use / S4H / or S4O OK.

If you are interested, please leave me a message or send me an e-mail with links to your gallery and blog.

I will e-mail the ones I choose.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: