Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boo-tiful Halloween Elements

Happy Hump Day!

Here are the Boo-tiful Halloween elements. We’re off early this morning to pick up a few more things for the upcoming Halloween Carnival so this will be another quick post.

Jody – I’m sorry but I don’t think I have any smiling pumpkins in this kit. I do have other ‘happy’ Halloween characters that I hope you will like. I’ll see if I can make a pumpkin that I am pleased with and if so I’ll do an add-on to this kit later this week.

Rottie Mom - I am so happy you enjoyed Fleet Week so much. I didn’t realize the Canadian Forces Snowbirds were part of Fleet Week, how cool that must have been to have the opportunity to watch them perform also. And how lucky are you to have front row seats :).

Have a great day...

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.


4 comments:

Lois B said...

Don't worry about the smiling pumpkin, you have done a great job making "happy" items. I love them all they are so cute.

Thanks so much

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for Boo-tiful Halloween kit, it is so adorable!!

Craftingdiva said...

Thank you so much for this gift It is much appreciated.
leaving you love and many hugs.
regards XsueX

Reeva Mills said...

This was a lovely blog postt