Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Gonna Ramble On, Sing My Song

I don’t have a freebie today but I am in the mood to ramble. ROTFL!

Hubby is out tonight on business and the little munchkins were driving me so crazy today that I put them to bed early. The tube is on my favorite all time show ‘John & Kate Plus 8’ (reminds me my crazy, hectic life with multiples is normal) and I am having a nice glass of wine. Oh how I miss these quite nights.

I can’t believe how much I am accomplishing having the house to myself. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to offer next week until I remembered I have some CU Halloween templates I purchased from Cindy Ritter. I am trying (trying, trying, trying) to offer something every week, but with the twins, MoM’s club commitments, trying to get more CU items in my store and upcoming collab time frames I am finding myself stretched a bit thin on my design time. Yikes!

This is where the templates come in. This is the first time I have every used templates to create pages and boy have I have been missing out. I can’t believe I already have 3 brag book pages ready to go for next week and I am hoping to get a couple more done later this week so I can offer one daily next week. Woo Hoo! These things are a God send.

Speaking of our Heavenly Father (and his only begotten son), if you have a favorite scripture that pertains to Christmas and the birth of Jesus just let me know and I will create a word art to include in my Christmas kit for you to use. So far I have created word art for Luke 2:11 (For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord), Luke 2:14 (Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will towards men!), John 1:14 (And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.) and John 1:29 (Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!).

I am using a KJV Bible that my hubby’s grandmother had as a child because I have a NAB Bible (New Answer Catholic Bible) and the wording is a bit different and I think the KJV is more popular among Christians. So I guess, if you have a specific verse you would like to see, you may want to e-mail the verse text and not just the book name/verse number. Now, my word art is nowhere near the word art some of the other gals out there create, but hey, it’s a start. Here is an example one of the word art I have already created.



Tomorrow I think I am going to offer my first commercial use freebie. This feels like such a big step for me. I am so excited (and a bit nervous) as well. I think I am going to offer one of the overlays from my Pumpkin Patch overlay set since we are still in that season. (Deep breath)

Thank you to all who took the time to listen to me ramble. Yeah, I am in need of a bit of adult conversation. You’ll see this every once in a while if you haven’t noticed it already. LOL!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Craftingdiva said...

Girl you belittle yourself. your word art is beautiful, don't forget the content and the style matter equally. You rock, leaving loads of love many hugs and my regards for your hard work. XsueX