Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Creative Scraps Store Sale

Good Afternoon!

Now I don’t say that too often. LOL!

I just wanted to drop by to let you know about some upcoming events at the Creative Scraps Store. Why am I promoting the Creative Scraps Store you ask…because I am a new designer there! Woo Hoo! That’s right. You can now find my products for sale at the Creative Scraps Store.



On Friday, November 28th, one day only, CSS is having a $1.00 sale. Everything in the store will be just $1.00, including all of my products featured in that store. You won’t want to miss the sale. And remember, this sale is one day only, this Friday.



Beginning December 1st and running through December 25th, CSS is having a Christmas Countdown Freebie Event. The designers at CSS will be offering one freebie everyday. Everything from mini kits, CU products, paper packs and more will be offered during this event. Be sure to bookmark the store so you don’t miss any days. Links will only be active for 24 hours, after that, the items will be moved to the store.

Have a safe and wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: