Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings Day 2

Good Morning Everyone!

Since I am just getting home and I am extremely tired, this is going to be a quick post this morning.

I had the most wonderful little chat on Yahoo’s Pingbox yesterday with Teri @ Teri’s Thing-O-My-Jigs. She is such an awesome lady and was so sweet to let me ask her a few questions and get some much needed advice. Thank you again Teri for a bit of your time. I truly appreciate it.

I have been following Teri’s blog for a long time now. She loves God and has many “Lessons from God” throughout her blog in addition to her beautiful designs. Oh, and Teri just shared some wonderful news with the digiscrapping world today. She just officially joined Pretty Scrappy’s design team. Woo Hoo! Congratulations Teri! I am so happy and excited for you. I know you trust God and the plans he has for you, and I know he has some amazing plans for you. You are an amazing lady!

Have a blessed day!

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.

Here is a preview of the entire kit.







1 comment:

cfowings said...

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome kit with us!