Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings Day 3

Happy Wednesday All!

I had the best day ever yesterday. I received some wonderful and exciting news and can’t wait to share it with you. The only thing is, I can’t share it quite yet (sigh). I am so bummed because I want to SHOUT IT to the world; Lord knows I can’t keep a secret. LOL!

Did you know today is my 100th post! Woo Hoo! I can’t believe it. This is so special to me especially with the news I received yesterday; it is just fitting. I was really, really, really hoping to announce everything today in my 100th post but, it just wasn’t meant to be. I am still giddy nonetheless and probably will be for quite some time.

I’m out and about early this morning after being locked in the house for the past two days with the boys, so...you get another short post. (I can hear the cheers now!) ROTFL!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.

Here is a preview of the entire kit.