Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings Day Word Art

Happy Tuesday!

I just wanted to pop in to say I forgot to post the link to the Thanksgiving Blessings word art. I am so sorry about that. With all that was happening last weekend, I just missed it.

Sorry this link has expired.



I also wanted to share some new products I just added to my store. I have three sets of overlays from a recent trip the boys and I took up to Coloma along the American River. The first set is of various textures around the river bank. The other two sets are various clouds we saw that day. All these sets are commercial use OK.







I also have two sets of grayscale flowers. The first set consists of some of my roses from my front yard. The second set consists of some of the hibiscus’ we have in our back yard. These sets are commercial use OK as well.





Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are amazing. I have no idea how you find the time to make so many incredible things and still chase after two little ones. Thank you for the word art; it is beautiful.

mmikes said...

Thanks for the great alpha

Michele said...

In all your business, I was not expecting to see anything from you for a little bit. Thank you for the word out. Just lovely!

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the pretty wordart!

Vana63 said...

Beautiful, Thank You!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Yello roses are also my favorite. Used to get a lot of them back in the day when they didn't cost an arm & a leg. Thanks again. GrandmaSarge65 in WA