Monday, January 12, 2009

And The Winners Are…

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

It ended up being another ‘nose stuck in the computer’ weekend for me. I finished up another kit and album so I now have four new products in my stores, the newly named Valentine Kit and album and another kit and album called Spring Beauty.





I have really been having a lot of fun creating these albums with my kits. I’ve moved away from the 12x12 scrap book pages, mainly because of the cost to print them, and have been focusing more on tags and brag book pages. I LOVE being to be able to print a brag book page and place it in a standard frame to sit on my mantle.

I know last week I briefly mentioned I am now a designer at adVENturous Scraps and Country Hollow Scraps and to celebrate I am having a sale. From now until Friday, Dec. 16th, all my products are on sale for 25% off.



Now, for the news you all have been waiting for (though I am curious how many of you skipped directly to this section and plan on reading the rest of the post later. LOL!) .

I can’t believe the response I received for the Name My Kit contest. You guys are awesome! Hubby spent a good ½ hour trying to narrow down 38 amazing suggestions to just three and here they are:

1st Place: 'Hearts A Plenty' by Paula G.
2nd Place: 'My Heartfelt Love' by Cute Mom
3rd Place: 'Time of Love' by Ute Gabi

(Ladies I have sent you an e-mail with all the information on the coupons and how to download the kits. Please let me know if you didn’t receive my e-mail.)

I want to thank everyone who participated in this contest. All the suggestions were so unique and amazing. I loved so many of them so I was so happy I was not the judge on this one.

I was also thinking about holding more contests, maybe once a month to start, since it seemed like so many of you really enjoyed this one. The contests will vary and so will the prizes. I am looking to add some fun in this blog this year, so please let me know what you think. Or, if you have any suggestions of contests or prizes, just let me know and I will see what I can do to set something up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you !
I'm so happy !!!
Have a nice week !

Ute