Sunday, January 18, 2009

$1 Birthday Celebration Sale

Happy Monday Everyone!

You might want to grab another cup of coffee for this one. LOL!

It has been a wild and crazy week. I have just about everything ready for the boys’ 3rd birthday party this weekend. The boys LOVE everything trains so of course we are having a Thomas the Tank Engine party. A couple of weeks ago we bought the boys a family pass at the local train museum so they can visit anytime and have unlimited train rides on the vintage steam engines here and at Railtown 1897 State Historic Park, and they love it! I can’t believe how much the love trains.

I can’t believe the boys are going to be three already either. It seems like just yesterday our crazy little boys entered our lives. The boys’ births were a bitter sweet moment for me and their birthday always reminds me of how lucky and blessed we are to have them.

The boys were born at 29weeks, 11 weeks premature. They both weighed 3# 4 oz which is great for 29 weeks gestation but it was not what we were expecting. They spent seven week in the NICU, had the typical preemie issues, and thankfully came home happy, healthy and thriving. Their 3rd birthday this Friday marks a big milestone because this the year the graduate from the preemie charts to the ‘normal’ child charts.

Happy Birthday Boys! Mommy and Daddy LOVE you both so much!

I am also excited to announce that I now sell at Commercial Duet Scraps. I have been looking for a commercial use only store for a time now and I am so happy to plant my feet at CDS.



Some more exciting news is that I am opening my own store. I have my own domain, www.kalodesigns.com and you can visit www.kalodesigns.com/store to shop directly with me. I'm going to leave my blog address the same so don't worry, you will always be able to find me here. LOL!

I am still setting up the design of my store, but all my products are there. If you stop by you’ll see the default zen cart template. LOL! It’s taking me a bit longer setting up the design than expected, but I don’t know css and I only know self taught basic html so I am learning as I go. Once I do have everything set up, I will have a grand opening sale so keep your eyes out.



To celebrate my boys’ birthday, everything in my stores at Kalo Designs, adVENturous Scraps, Commercial Duet Scrap, Country Hollow Scraps, Creative Scraps Store and Scrap It Sassy is on sale for $1 this week.

Included in the sale are my latest commercial use items from the railyards I’ve been visiting with the boys. Fittingly called At The Railyards, you can purchase the elements and overlays separately this week for just $1.





This morning I have a freebie for you from my new At The Railyards overlays. I hope you like it. It will only be available for a limited time so be sure to grab it while you can.

Happy Scrapping!

(Sorry this link has expired.)

3 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my son LOVES trains so this is awesome!!! Thanks!

makeyesup said...

Congrats on your babies reaching this awesome milestone in their lives. You are truly blessed with them in your life.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Jan. 21, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.