Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Babies!

Today is the day! Happy Birthday to my handsome boys who turn 3 years old today!

With the party tomorrow, I actually feel like I am caught up on life and can finally breathe. I have everything ready for tomorrow, except picking up the cake of course which is hubby’s job. LOL! The house is already decorated for today (and tomorrow) and I am just waiting for the boys to wake up and see all the Thomas the Tank Engine stuff everywhere. They are going to love it!

I have finally updated all my stores with my newest products and have all my ads have been sent. There are only 2 days left in my $1 Birthday Celebration so be sure to take advantage of this great sale. After Saturday, all my products go back to full price. You can find the sale at my Kalo Designs, adVENturous Scraps, Commercial Duet Scraps, Country Hollow Scraps, Creative Scraps Store and Scrap It Sassy stores.

During the final two days of this sale I am including my newest commercial use products, Floral Flairs Parts 1 & 2. These flairs are so universal they can be used in just about any layout. I made these flairs because it has been so sunny here in California and I am ready for spring and all the beautiful flowers. Until it comes though, I will just have to stare at these beautiful flairs. LOL!





This morning my gift to you is a flair from my Floral Flairs collection. This will only be available for a limited time.

Have a great weekend and…

Happy Scrapping!!!

(Sorry this link has expired.)

The password is beautiful.

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Wishing your SWEET little angels a MOST wonderful day filled with LOTS of surprises (I see you already have MANY in store!) and PRECIOUS moments caught on digital media!!! Can't say film any more, eh? LOL!

Off to check out some of your CU goodies! If I get sidetracked, I shall be back!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)