Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog Participation Challenge Week 1 Winner

Happy Friday!

I have some wonderful news for Michele of The Scrappin’ Sunflower. You my dear are the Week 1 winner of the Blog Participation Challenge. Congratulations! I don’t have your e-mail though so please message me so I can send you your coupon.

I am also having a 50% off sale in a few of my stores through March 7th. This is a great time to stop by and pick up some of my designs at unbelievable prices!



You can find additional 50% of sales at the following stores:




Have a great weekend and…

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Michele said...

YAY!! I emailed you yesterday so I hope you received it. Leave a comment on my blog if you would if you didn't receive it. (I just hate putting my email out there for the world to see or more spam! lol)