Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm a Featured Designer and more CT Layouts

I am so excited to be the Featured Designer at Scrappin’ Out Loud! And to celebrate…all my products are 50% from now until March 8th.



I am also excited to share some more gorgeous layouts created with my Spring Beauty kit by my guest CT's.

The first layouts were created by Kathy Swanner at http://lifebydesign.typepad.com/scrapsoflife/. In these layouts she used my Spring Beauty kit to scrap her adorable little boy.





The second sets of layouts were created by Ravena at http://ravenasscrap.blogspot.com/. She used my Spring Beauty kit to scrap these adorable layouts of her daughter.





I also want to let everyone know that I am once again participating in ADSD’s monthly collab. I took the past couple of months off because life was so crazy, but beginning March 1st the train is once again chugging through Kalo Designs blog. Be sure to stop by and follow the train to all the designers who are contributing to this month’s gorgeous collab.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: