Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vintage Victorian Daily Download Day 7

Good Morning All!

I would love to start out this morning telling ya’ll about my first day back to work but I can’t, because it didn’t happen. No frets though. My boss wasn’t feeling well and since her hubby just tested positive for strep throat she didn’t want me to come in and possibly pass the illness to the boys.

It was nice not having to go in last night. The night before we lost our little kitty and so we didn’t get much sleep at all. She’s a tiny little thing and she is so friendly we were worried someone might have picked her up to take her home. So first thing this morning, the boys and I walked the neighborhood leaving flyers at doors and hanging a couple of flyers on some lights. Luckily, when we came back from a play date this morning she was back in the house. Woo Hoo! We think she may have just been trapped in a neighbor’s garage for the night. I don’t know what I would do without my little banana boat (aka: Hannah). She is the perfect little kitty.

This morning I have Day 7 of the Vintage Victorian daily download.

Have a great day!

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.



Here is a preview of the kit. Some of the elements are not shown in the preview because they are the same elements in a variety of colors.

No comments: