Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wench'd Grafix Fall Splendor Collab

Today is the release of the Fall Splendor collab organized by Kristine at Wenchd Grafix. This is my first collab with Kristine at Wenchd Grafix and I am so excited to be a part of it.

When I found out the theme of the collab and saw the color swatch I knew this was something I wanted to be a part of. I love everything that has to do with the fall season and the colors of the swatch are just beautiful.

Kristine brought together 70 unique and talented designers in one blog to contribute to this collab. You can find the links to all the participating designers by visiting the Fall Splendor Blog.

These folks come from all different time zones, all over the world, so if their part isn't posted yet, please be patient and keep checking back. Links will be available until Halloween so there is lots of time to download yourselves silly.

If you like the little scarecrow featured in this kit, it was created by Deb at The Scrappin’ Cop. You can find this along with a variety of other cute commercial use critters, styles, patterns, overlays and much more on her blog. Stop by and check her out!

I hope you enjoy my part of this collab. I will have a couple of QP’s to offer later in the week for you as well as a cute little brag book next week.

Happy Scrapping!

Sorry this link has expired.



15 comments:

Dinphy said...

What a lovely kit!
I think all 70 kits are gonna be a bit too much for my poor HDD, but I'm gonna download a few!
This one is just too pretty not to download. Love it, especially the crow-scarecrow and the butterflies!

Ana said...

Thank you!!!

Elaine said...

Love your part of this beautiful mega kit. Thanks so much.

Kittenb said...

Thank you so much!

Elaine said...

Thank you so much this is fantastic

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your contribution to this wonderful kit!

Penny S said...

Love the kit. Thanks so much for sharing.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous your part, I love it, thank you very much for sharing your talent with us all. MERci beaucoup, c'est génial.

BlueRose said...

thank you for your part of the kit I love everything that you have...Kat

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome contribution!

Annabella said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! Thank you ever so much for shaing this gorgeous Kit with all of us, you are very generous and so talented!!

Stash Empress said...

Thanks so much -- I love your elements!

Michele said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love the scarecrow...thanks to Deb for that one! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

Great job - I really love your elements!

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Thank you so much for participating in this blog train!